Hit Zone Air-Suspension Batting Tee
The new Hit Zone™ Air-Suspension Tee™ was developed by a former Minnesota Twins slugger to make tee practice more fun and a lot more effective. It's great for baseball, softball and little league players as well as Tennis players.
From sandlot to the majors, Hit Zone™ is a great way to improve any player’s swing. Hit Zone™ eliminates tee shyness which causes players to swing high to avoid accidentally damaging the tee. With Hit Zone™, if a player hits the patented tee nozzle, the bat or racket passes right through with no damage. The reinforced fabric nozzle pops back up instantly.
The Hit Zone is a phenomenal aid for tennis training. Tennis is such a run and hit sport that many forget that more errors come from being out of position rather than malfunctions in form. You hear coaches say "feet" and "footwork" a lot, but the whole point there is to be on the move and still land and set up in the exact same position in relation to the ball and achieve the same contact point.
- Powerful blower motor suspends ball on a column of air.
- Balls float and spin simulating real pitches and tennis returns.
- "Indestructible" patented fabric nozzle designed to take a beating.
- Durable steel blower units stand up to years of abuse.
- Compatible with most lightweight practice and tennis balls.
Motor: 1.3 Peak Horsepower
Construction: Sturdy All-Steel
Air Volume: 85 CFM
Nozzle: Reinforced Fabric
Cord: 12 in. Grounded
Filter: E/Z Change Foam
Quantity in Basket: