Bauerfeind ViscoPed Shock Reducing Insoles - Latex Free
Viscoelastic insoles for the reduction of shock loads
- Plantar pain
- Forefoot and toe deformities
- Pressure redistribution
- ViscoPed is a sole-length viscoelastic insert.
- ViscoPed incorporates a metatarsal pad and a slightly contoured arch support.
- ViscoPed inserts are non-slip and can be worn in walking, sports and work shoes.
Mode of action
More Info About Bauerfeind ViscoPed« Shock Reducing Insoles - Latex Free
- The viscoelastic inserts reduce shock loads, particularly in the forefoot and heel areas.
- Special soft pads in the metatarsal head (MTH) and heel areas reduce load peaks and alleviate, or eliminate, painful irritation.
- ViscoPed reduces impact loads on the ankle, knee, hip and spine.
Quantity in Basket: