Bauerfeind GenuTrain Knee Support A3 - Titanium Color
The active support for complex treatment of knee pain.
- Irritative conditions, especially gonarthrosis (also the onset of ligamentosis, tendomyopathy, posttraumatic and postoperative)
- Knee pain with functional instability due to general muscular disbalance
- Patellar lateralization
- Jumper’s Knee
- New knitting concept: particularly stretchy, breathable and moisture dissipating for effective compression and excellent wearing comfort.
- The newly developed insert form encompasses typical pain areas and important receptor zones of the knee joint.
- In addition, the viscoelastic insert has friction zones that are covered with nubs.
- The patella corrective guide is imbedded in the insert zone.
- The breathable, anatomical knit is very comfortable to wear.
- Two spiral stays located on the sides retain the shape of the knit.
- A special, non-irritative weave is incorporated in the critical area behind the knee.
- A stretch zone in the lower leg area facilitates application and removal.
Mode of action
More Info About Bauerfeind GenuTrain« Knee Support A3 - Titanium Color
- The compression/decompression effect resulting from movement similar to a friction massage promotes the reduction of edema and resorption of swelling. This accelerates the healing process and leads to pain reduction in the medial subcapsular ligament area.
- The stimulation of skin receptors and nerve endings in the muscle-tendon transition supports the neuro-myonal system. This leads to a synchronization and activation of musculature. The vastus medialis is stimulated in particular. The rectus tendon is left free.
- The integrated corrective guide counteracts patellar drifting.
Quantity in Basket: