Bauerfeind AchilloTrain Achilles Tendon Support
Active support for relief of the Achilles tendon
- Achillodynia (paratendinitis, tendinitis, Achilles bursitis e.g. in Haglund's deformity)
- Follow-up treatment of Achilles tendon ruptures
- New knitting concept: particularly stretchy, breathable and moisture dissipating for effective compression and excellent wearing comfort.
- The active knitted support is anatomically contoured for maximum comfort.
- The integrated tendon pad is viscoelastic and anatomically contoured.
- A separate heel cushion is also provided for the unaffected leg to offset the length difference.
- A removable heel wedge is integrated into the support.
Mode of action
More Info About Bauerfeind AchilloTrain« Achilles Tendon Support
- The profile insert runs alongside the Achilles tendon to produce uniform application of pressure and a local massage effect during movement. This mode of action improves metabolism locally and reduces edema.
- The integrated viscoelastic heel wedge raises the heel (approx. 6 mm) to relieve the Achilles tendon.
- Coordinated muscle control is assisted via the effect on proprioception.
Quantity in Basket: