Bauerfeind Airloc Ankle Brace
Stabilizing orthosis for stabilization of the ankle
- Acute capsular ligament injuries of the ankle
- Chronic instability
- Postoperative rehabilitation
- Relapse prevention
- AirLoc is a stabilizing orthosis incorporating an innovative flexible shell. This facilitates optimal adaptation to the individual foot width and the degree of swelling.
- The plastic shells are anatomically contoured and therefore fit the ankle comfortably.
- Patient-friendly fitting with 4 individually adjustable Velcro straps.
- Individually inflatable air cushions facilitate very close fitting for the respective degree of swelling.
- The AirLoc system provides a high degree of stabilization for the ankle.
- The streamlined shell design offers advantages when the shell is worn inside a shoe.
- AirLoc is available in one universal size for the right and left foot.
Mode of Action
More Info About Bauerfeind Airloc« Ankle Brace
- The orthosis supports sensorimotor function to counteract ankle twisting.
- The orthosis stabilizes the lateral capsular ligaments of the ankle, particularly when used in combination with a shoe.
Quantity in Basket: