Bauerfeind CaligaLoc Stabilizing Ankle Brace
Stabilizing orthosis for partial immobilization of the ankle
- Conservative treatment of torn ankle ligaments
- Postoperative protection after ligamental suturing/reconstruction
- Temporary stabilization for posttraumatic tarsal sinus syndrome and decompensated instability of the subtalar joint
- Permanent stabilization for chronic instability of the upper and/or lower ankle where surgery is contraindicated
- CaligaLoc is the logical outcome of the development of the proven MHH ankle splint.
- The stability element is anatomically contoured and can be reshaped if necessary.
- CaligaLoc can be worn round the clock, as a support splint in normal shoes during the day and as a postural splint, without shoes, at night.
Mode of action
More Info About Bauerfeind CaligaLoc Stabilizing Ankle Brace
- CaligaLoc stabilizes the ankle by counteracting supination.
- CaligaLoc prevents abnormal load situations in the upper, and to a certain extent lower, ankle.
- The integrated pronating raised heel section takes the strain off the lateral malleolar ligaments.
Quantity in Basket: