Bauerfeind EpiTrain Elbow Support Brace
Active support for targeted compression of the elbow
- Epicondylopathies (e.g. tennis elbow, golfer's elbow)
- Postoperative and posttraumatic irritation
- New knitting concept: particularly stretchy, breathable and moisture dissipating for effective compression in the elbow area.
- Anatomically knit: for wearing comfort and secure positioning.
- Viscoelastic inserts with epicondyle cut-outs relieve pressure and facilitate secure positioning of the support.
- Reduced compression at the edges of the support reduces the risk of circulation problems.
Mode of action
More Info About Bauerfeind EpiTrain Brace
- Regulated compression alleviates pain and helps resolve spasms.
- The insert redistributes compression away from the epicondyles to the surrounding soft tissues.
- The profile insert provides intermittent compression for improved metabolism in the radial and ulnar areas.
Quantity in Basket: