Bauerfeind Genu Train S Knee Brace
Active support with sidebars
- Slight instability
- Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Arthritis (e.g. rheumatoid arthritis)
- New knitting concept: particularly stretchy, breathable and moisture dissipating for effective compression and excellent wearing comfort.
- The sidebars are additionally secured with circular, inelastic straps.
- Special knitting techniques make the support extremely comfortable to wear, including behind the knee.
- The anatomically shaped bars can be heated and reshaped and are inserted in lateral guide channels.
- A circular viscoelastic insert surrounds the patella and facilitates correct positioning of the support.
Mode of action
More Info About Bauerfeind Genu Train S Knee Brace
- The combination of joint bars and a strap system provides added passive support to the knee.
- The positive effect on the sensorimotor system provides added active support to the knee.
- Knee activity moves the padded ring, thereby massaging the parapatellar soft tissue structures.
- The compression and massage effects accelerate the reabsorption of edema and effusions.
Quantity in Basket: