Bauerfeind Genu Train Knee Support
Active support for relief and stabilization of the knee
- Irritation (tendomyopathy, ligament insertion degeneration, osteoarthritis, arthritis, posttraumatic and postoperative)
- Feeling of instability
- New knitting concept: particularly stretchy, breathable and moisture dissipating for excellent wearing comfort, especially in the area behind the knee.
- Anatomically knit for a non-slip fit.
- Compression-reduced edges divert pressure at the ends of the support.
- Integrated, ring-shaped viscoelastic insert surrounds the patella.
Mode of action
More Info About Bauerfeind Genu Train Knee Support
- Knee joint movement massages the parapatellar soft tissue structures through the formed ring insert.
- The compression and massage effects accelerate the reabsorption of edema and effusions.
- Stimulation of the proprioceptors by the support has a positive effect on the sensorimotor system and thus on muscle control.
- The pad redistributes the pressure away from the patella to the surrounding soft tissues.
Quantity in Basket: