Bauerfeind MalleoLoc Ankle Brace
Stabilizing orthosis for stabilization of the ankle
- Early functional treatment for injuries of the lateral malleolar ligaments (and the bifurcate ligaments)
- Capsular ligament strains
- Postoperative rehabilitation
- Chronic ligament insufficiency
- Anatomically contoured MalleoLoc conforms to the outside edge of the foot to counteract supination, even without a shoe.
- Since the orthosis lies flat against the foot, it can easily be worn inside a shoe.
- A special low-fatigue pad makes MalleoLoc extremely comfortable to wear.
- MalleoLoc can be individually shaped.
Mode of action
More Info About Bauerfeind MalleoLoc« Ankle Brace
- The orthosis stabilizes the foot by preventing lateral twisting movements of the ankle without appreciably hindering the normal heel-toe stride.
- MalleoLoc lies against the anterolateral aspect of the joint to counteract forward movement of the talus.
- The proprioceptive effects promote active stabilization of the ankle muscles.
Quantity in Basket: