Bauerfeind MalleoTrain Ankle Support
Active support for muscular stabilization of the ankle
- Postoperative and posttraumatic irritation (e.g. after sprains)
- Joint effusions and swellings from osteoarthritis and arthritis
- Ligamental weaknesses
- New knitting concept: particularly stretchy, breathable and moisture dissipating for effective compression and excellent wearing comfort.
- Two viscoelastic profile inserts, anatomically shaped and aligned.
- Compression-reduced edges divert pressure at the ends of the support.
- Secure fit through the anatomical knit and lined inserts.
Mode of action
More Info About Bauerfeind MalleoTrain« Ankle Support
- Graduated compression promotes the reabsorption of edema, effusions and hematomas.
- The insert redistributes compression away from the prominent malleoli to the surrounding soft tissues.
- Intermittent compression is exerted during movement to promote circulation via the joint capsule and tendon insertions.
- Effects on sensomotory function support active stabilization of the ankle.
Quantity in Basket: