Bauerfeind OmoTrain Shoulder Support
Active support for early functional treatment of the shoulder joint
- Shoulder pain (posttraumatic/postoperative)
- Osteoarthritis of the shoulder
- OmoTrain is an active support for treatment of the shoulder.
- The anatomically-contoured knit ensures optimal adaptation to the shape of the body for maximum comfort..
- A viscoelastic shaped insert with Velcro tabs can be optionally inserted and positioned as required.
Mode of action
More Info About Bauerfeind OmoTrain« Shoulder Support
- The support centers the glenohumeral joint.
- OmoTrain improves joint function.
- During movement, the shaped insert produces a local massage effect on the soft tissues of the shoulder.
Quantity in Basket: