Better Basketball Better Shooting Video
The Ultimate Shooting Improvement Video - Key Facts
- Better Shooting will build a player’s entire shot, from footwork to the finishing stroke.
- This is the only instructional video released by JJ Redick, the best shooter in college basketball history. Learn JJ’s shooting secrets in his 47-minute bonus section. Plus, he demonstrates throughout the DVD, along with many others.
- The lead instructor is Rick Torbett. Toward the end of his 25 years in coaching, Torbett’s teams shot over 40% from the 3 in 3 consecutive seasons (a feat never accomplished by an American pro team), proving his techniques will work for all players in real games!
- Better Basketball’s original shooting video remains the ONLY basketball enhancement product ever endorsed by SLAM, the world’s largest basketball magazine. This version is even better!
3 Hours & 36 Minutes! - What’s On the DVD?
- Incredibly detailed yet clearly explained techniques. All the basics for kids, and advanced concepts for high-level players & coaches. It took over a year to make, there better be a lot!
- A training regimen and chart are included with the DVD, geared to take the guesswork out of shot development.
- Footage from men’s and women’s international pro hoops is used to illustrate the video’s techniques.
- An entire chapter dedicated to women, including an interview with WNBA star Shay Doron.
- The DVD contains professional filmmaking and detailed, precise graphics. They will facilitate your ability to easily learn the techniques, and make Better Shooting enjoyable to watch.
About the Video
More Info About Better Shooting
- The DVD is divided into six “Sections.” Each Section contains between one and four “Chapters.” This comprehensive analysis of the video allows you to be sure you’re getting a product of unparalleled quality, and top-notch content.
- This is the most detailed study of shooting on the market, and anyone who wants to improve his or her shot will not find a better tool. Take these techniques, put in the sweat, and your result will be a better shot in real games!
Quantity in Basket: