Gared Ultra Champ II (Glass) 60" Basketball Hoops
Gared Ultra Champ II (Glass) Adjustable Basketball System
The Gared Ultra Champ II (Glass) Adjustable Basketball System is the perfect addition to any hoops-loving home. Not only can you adjust the hoop between 7 ˝ to 10’, but you’re able to do so with a simple crank system, ensuring even younger players can size it to their choosing.
Another advantage of the Champ II is that comes with pole padding to help keep the kids or players safe while competing in your driveway. As well, there is padding for the backboard, which helps extend the life of the hoop. It even has the snap back goal that is used by the professionals in the NBA.
NOTE: Freight Charges Included - Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery - Can only ship to the 48 contiguous states!
If you have any questions, please read our 'Basketball Hoop FAQ' before purchasing.
- 60" X 42", 3/8" clear glass or acrylic backboard
- provides extra strength board, solid rebound and safer play
- 5 in. Square one piece steel, bolt-to-ground pole for extra stability, easy installation and system portability
- Institutional quality 5/8" breakaway goal
- EZ Torq Lift rear mount height adjustment mechanism adjusts 7 1/2' to regulation 10' - crank operation is easy for all ages, allows kids to learn the game from their current height
- Heavy steel adjustment mechanism with 36" clearance from board to pole - stabilizes backboard and gives players extra room to play
- Closed cell rubber backboard padding not included
- Fitted pole pad and base pad not included
- Shipping weight 422 lbs./each
Quantity in Basket: