Goalsetter Signature Series MVP In-Ground Basketball Hoop with 72in Backboard
The original goal in the Goalsetter line-up, the Goalsetter MVP stands alone. The MVP's standard regulation size Tempered GLASS 42" x 72" Competition backboard, 6" square off-set pole and spacious 4' regulation play area make the MVP your choice for serious driveway play. Distinctive design and astonishing performance leave no doubt - the MVP is for people of all ages with a real passion for the game of basketball. Customize your MVP by choosing an Internal or External Height Adjustment Mechanism. (Adjustable from 6’ – 10’) You can also further customize your MVP System with a 3/8" Competition Tempered Glass or Fortified Acrylic Backboard.
- 42"h x 72"w
- 3/8" Competition, fully-tempered Glass (Acrylic option available)
- 1-1/2" Structural steel backboard H-Frame increases backboard stability.
- Consistent ball bounce over entire backboard surface
- Rounded corners and edges for safer play
- Nylon bushings at each connection / pivot point
- Choose from 5 different rim options
- Made in USA
- 6" x 6" Square Pole
- Adjustable from 6' to 10'
- Off-set pole design minimizes shake, thus reducing wear and tear
- One piece 7 gauge (3/16” thick) structural steel pole
- Patented Internal height adjustment mechanism.
- External and Fixed options also available
- 4' extension from pole to front of backboard
- Wide grip, one piece, die-formed extension arms with no welded joints avoids potential breakage and rust areas.
- Easy to reach and turn crank at door knob height
- Easy to read height indicator in 6" increments
- Corrosion resistant primer (1 coat) and baked on acrylic enamel finish (2 coats) creates a high-gloss finish.
- Welded pole end cap prevents water getting into pole.
- Made in USA
- Buried 48" into the ground
- Ground anchor hinge system superior to j-bolt system
- Permits complete and easy assembly of goal without ladders and scaffolding
- Allows goal system to move with you
- Magni 577 coated hardware to resist corrosion
- Made in USA
- Compression Mechanism vs Tension Mechanism
- Compression = pushing "at rest"
- Tension = pulling "under stress"
- All Signature Series units are available with 3 height adjustment options
- Internal Compression Jack - (Height Adjustment Range of 6' to 10')
- Inside the pole
- Protected from the elements
- Crank is removable
- Can be locked with Padlock (Optional Accessory)
- External Compression Jack - (Height Adjustment Range of 6' to 10')
- Fixed Stabilizer Bar - 10' Height Only
- Safety "built-in" (No pinch or grab points)
- Locking Feature
PLEASE SELECT ATTRIBUTES BEFORE ADDING TO BASKET
Quantity in Basket: