Bauerfeind ManuTrain Wrist Support
Active support for the wrist
- Arthralgia (degenerative, rheumatic, reactive)
- Feeling of instability (e.g. radioulnar subluxation)
- New knitting concept: particularly stretchy, breathable and moisture dissipating for effective compression and excellent wearing comfort.
- ManuTrain is an active support.
- Anatomically-contoured, double-stretch knitted support.
- Shapeable stay on the inner hand allows functional adjustment of the hand for varying indications.
- An additional Velcro strap supports the stabilizing effect of the inner hand stay.
- Two integrated viscoelastic support pads.
Mode of action
More Info About Bauerfeind ManuTrain« Wrist Support
- Stabilizes the wrist.
- Support pads relieve the pressure on nerves and blood vessels.
- The circular compression accelerates the healing of soft tissue irritation.
Quantity in Basket: