Quickswing PX4 Batting Trainer Baseball Hitting Aid
The best in hitting aid trainers is the Joe Mauer Quickswing. The Mauer's QuickSwing uses a unique delayed gravity-drop design to help batters develop greater bat speed, hand-eye coordination, reflexes, and muscle memory.
How do you develop a short, quick, compact swing? There's no better way than with the Mauer's QuickSwing - Joe Mauer Signature Series. Invented by Jake Mauer II for his son, 2009 AL MVP & reigning batting champ, Joe Mauer of the Minnesota Twins. The Mauer's QuickSwing uses a unique delayed gravity-drop design to help batters develop greater bat speed, hand-eye coordination, reflexes, and muscle memory.
NOTE: Delivery can take between 2-3 weeks from date of purchase.
- 2011 Quickswing PX4 w/ auto-feeder.
- Ideal for hitters of all ages and abilities.
- For Baseball or Softball players!
- New Auto-feed design allows you to load up to 12 baseballs (or 14 small training balls or 8 softballs) and cycle them out every 6, 8, or 10 second intervals.
- Delivers a moving ball downward, forcing you to wait to see the ball and react quickly. Adjusts to varying degrees of difficulty.
- Adjusts to varying heights. Portable and durable.
- Quickswing can also be used manually with a partner.
More Info About Quick Swing Batting Training
Quantity in Basket: