Better Basketball Better 1 on 1 Offense Video
Scoring From the Perimeter DVD – Key Facts
- Better 1 on 1 Offense details all the tools any player needs to build a perimeter scoring repertoire. This includes the basics from triple threat, a chapter on maximizing your quickness potential, working the ball screen, and learning to read and react to the defender whether you're working from a pivot, off the dribble, pressured tightly, or finishing at the goal.
- Plus, bonus sections from:
- Sue Bird, who has won a championship in high school, college, the WNBA, and in the Olympics.
- Chauncey Billups, who has improved statistically every year he's been in the pros, and was the 2004 Finals MVP.
- And Hall-of-Famer Rick Barry, a man who has put 4 sons into pro basketball, and the only man to lead the NCAA, ABA, and NBA in scoring.
- With nearly four hours of techniques, you really can't appreciate this thing until you see it for yourself.
3 hours & 44 minutes – What’s on the DVD?
More Info About Better Basketball's Better 1 on 1 Offense Video
- Better 1 on 1 Offense lays all the groundwork for any young player, and then contains unmatched detail and groundbreaking techniques for the advanced player.
- The video contains 8 chapters, plus BONUS sections by Sue Bird, Chauncey Billups, and Rick Barry.
- With fun graphics, footage from international professional basketball, cutting edge filmmaking, and demonstrations of the basketball moves by dozens of players, this video will not only improve your game, it's fun to watch.
- Like all the Better Basketball videos, Better 1 on 1 Offense, aka Scoring from the Perimeter, was written, filmed, and edited with the sole goal of helping players who have a true desire to do whatever is necessary to take their game to the next level.
Quantity in Basket: