Ektio Grey and Black Breakaway Ankle Support Basketball Shoes
Version 2.0 of Ektio’s technology brings you The Breakaway, which has taken the Ektio technology to a whole new level. The Breakaway allows you to more easily master the revolutionary ankle support technology with a new, patented system. The new upper features state of the art TPU and Mesh designed to make you light and quick on your feet while not compromising the unmatched ankle support of the Ektio technology. The partially mesh upper decreases weight and provides for exceptional breathability. Improving upon the original Ektio shoe, the Breakaway takes comfort to a whole new level with added cushion for your feet. A herringbone outsole provides for maximum traction, allowing you to move with confidence and cut with the utmost power and speed. A heat pressed Ektio logo pops on the back lateral side of the shoe while the name Ektio is represented on the medial side. To learn about the technology and improved model designed by the Ektio team, check out the video on YouTube, “Master the Innovation.”
Ektio ankle support technology was doctor invented and clinically tested to provide ankle support never seen before in a basketball shoe, bringing you maximum support and stability. The shoe is designed to replace the use of ankle braces or tape.
If you are questioning which size to get, we suggest you get a half size larger in the Breakaway shoes.
- Ektio Revolutionary Ankle Support Technology was designed to provide you with maximum ankle support, leading to higher confidence and maximized performance
- Version 2.0 of Ektio, The Breakaway, includes an upgraded patented ankle support system, enhanced comfort, and a stylish fused upper to maximum performance
- 2 Straps built within the walls of the shoe, minimizing movement that cause ankle sprains
- Anti-rollover bumpers, located on the lateral side of the shoe, allow you to cut harder, stop quicker, and slide more powerfully on the defensive end without fear of rolling the ankle
- Survey of recent Ektio customers indicated 42% noticed improved shooting efficiency, 25% found it hard to tell, 33% found no difference, while 0% felt they shot worse. Reason: Improved balance and stability increase shooting consistency over the long run
Quantity in Basket: