Better Basketball Scoring Without the Ball Video
Donít Just Get Open; Get Open to Score DVD Ė Key Facts
- Scoring Without the Ball is the most advanced player improvement video ever produced. The techniques in this video will increase your basketball IQ, and help you develop a set of skills the vast majority of players do not possess.
- The video explains the basics of moving without the ball for younger players, but much of the DVD is geared toward advanced concepts for high-level players and coaches.
- Of the videoís seven chapters, the longest (24 minutes) is on how to react to your teammateís dribble penetration, an essential skill because the drive is the most common offensive act in basketball today. Included in this chapter is an explanation of Circle Movement. (In short, if defenses are taught to rotate and help one direction, offensive players should rotate the opposite direction!)
- Offense without the ball is an essential skill to becoming a complete player, but is almost totally overlooked in basketball today. This video will give you an edge!
3 hours, 30 minutes! Ė Whatís on the DVD?
More Info About Better Basketball's Scoring Without the Ball Video
- Sections on every aspect of playing without the ball, including getting open when denied, running the fast break, the give and go, using screens, setting screens, and more.
- With footage from menís and womenís international pro ball, sharp graphics, and professional filmmaking, this video will not only enhance your basketball IQ, but is entertaining too!
- The video contains bonus sections from Hall-of-Famer Nancy Lieberman and future Hall-of-Famer Jason Kidd.
- Once a player or coach has a grasp on the fundamentals, he or she should watch and study Scoring Without the Ball. The video is the most thorough and groundbreaking study on playing without the ball ever conducted. And with pro footage proving the techniques work in real games, itís a fact that youíre going to benefit from applying the techniques in this DVD.
- Menís and Womenís international game footage is used on Scoring Without the Ball to illustrate the videoís techniques. This means youíre watching professional players and coaches use the exact skills and moves being taught in this DVD.
- Bottom line: the techniques on the video are used by pros to score points, and they can be used by you to score points.
Quantity in Basket: