Stretch N Strength Flex Band Explosive Speed Team Set of 6
Reggie Bush gets explosive speed by doing Cone Touches with Resistance Bands.
A great drill for running backs & offensive players. Cone touches with resistance bands gets you sprinting forward explosively. With the added resistance, you're forced to dig to use your form correctly: Pumping your arms; Pumping your legs violently. As you reach for the cone, the bend at the waist with resistance is a terrific workout for your hip flexors.
Result: You gain more body control with explosive speed --extremely useful for dragging the defenders, shedding off blockers, shedding off tacklers.
- Value $420 - You save $20
- Team Pack for 6 players: Comes with twelve dome cones + 6 Stretch N Strength Flex Bands (Colors may vary)
- The two dome cones are placed 5 yds apart and 5 yds in front of you.
- Keep resistance moderate to avoid poor form and straining.
- Pump arms and legs to explode against the resistance.
- Bend at waist to touch cone.
- Maintain body control on way back.
- Do 4 sets x 30 seconds.
Quantity in Basket: