Weighted Agility Gloves with Tim Grover DVD
Get Good Hands and Never Lose The Ball Again
A missed ball could be the difference between and win and or a loss. If you want to have the best hands on the field, in the gym, or on the court, then you must train to have the strongest, quickest, fingers and hands. The WAG is the ultimate tool for training this super important area of your body where your skills originate.
The Weighted Agility Glove was designed to give you strength, quickness, agility, dexterity and articulation of your fingers, hands, wrists and forearms. The patented design allows for ALL muscles groups to be exercised and worked (fingers included.)
The patented specially curved weights go all the way down the fingers, which allows for constant resistance during any sport specific motion while allowing full movement of the fingers for dribbling, rebounding, stroking a baseball bat, tennis racket, hockey stick or catching a pass. A football receiver became Superbowl MVP after using these. Includes instructional DVD with superstar
trainer Tim Grover.
- Strengthens hands, fingers, wrists, and forearms up to 40%
- Increases quickness by 5-20%
- Use for Basketball, Baseball, Football, Volleyball, and Physical Therapy
- Enhances agility, coordination, and dexterity
The men's sizes run a little large, just so you know. Most men who wear a large in regular gloves will wear a medium in this glove.
Length is from base of hand to top of middle finger.
MEN'S LENGTH WIDTH
More Info About Weighted Agility Gloves
- SIZE S: 7 1/2" Length, 5 13/16" Width (2.6 lb)
- SIZE M: 7 3/4" Length, 6 7/16" Width (3.2 lb)
- SIZE L: 8" Length, 6 13/16" Width (3.2 lb)
- SIZE XL: 8 3/16" Length, 7 1/4" Width (3.7 lb)
Quantity in Basket: